Buying a Home in Jamaica is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a Jamaican Real Estate Sales Consultant is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from the financial aspects of the home buying process to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide new property updates by email, just complete the form on the right. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Real Estate Sales Consultant, I Will:
- Ensure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the area, including schools, neighbourhoods and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Get your finances in order. Correct any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified by a lender.
- Choose a Jamaican Real Estate Sales Consultant that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighbourhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lenders fees include charges for loan Application, Commitment, Standby Fee, Upkeep, Misc.
- Third-party fees include charges for Life Insurance, Peril Insurance, Mortgage Indemnity Insurance, Surveyor’s Report, Valuation Report.
- Government and Attorney fees include:
- 1/2 Stamp Duty (1 1/2% of Purchase Price)
- 1/2 Registration Fee (.25% of Purchase Price)
- 1/2 Vendor’s attorney’s cost for preparing Agreement of Sale
- Purchaser’s Attorney’s fees on Transfer.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
- Stamp Duty
Please feel free to contact us to see how we can work together to find your dream Jamaican home.Click here to get in touch.